Blue Note Napa presents its world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Estate, located at 2800 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574.
Blue Note Napa’s pop-up outdoor venue will follow all local and state COVID-19 health & safety guidelines required at date of show. For more information regarding CA State Guidelines, visit covid19.ca.gov
- Doors are (1) hr prior to show
- Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated patrons and are optional for vaccinated patrons
- Event is outside and is Rain or Shine
- Virtual tickets are sent via email/text to your Ticketmaster account. Have tickets open to scan upon arrival. Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd parties cannot be verified by our scanners.
- GA Sapphire, Royal Blue, Blue and Purple Sections are sold in bistro style seated units of 2, 4, or 6 and have a table with seats.
- GA Green Sections are single chairs only with no tables.
- Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sections are sold as RESERVED theatre style seating with no tables.
- Iron section is sold as GA seating with no tables
- Hosted Usher Seating is first come, first seated in area purchased for GA Shows or Sections.
- Parties of 6 or less that want to sit together may request this with host upon arrival. However, there is no guarantee unless you have purchased those tickets together in one order.
- All members of your party must be present and together for entry
- Food and Drinks available for purchase
- You may also order food and drink directly from our table top menu’s QR code
- Restrooms are outside
- Field parking is available on site
- Parking is free
- Most events are Ages 8+ OR 21+. Please check your ticket or event page for Age minimums.
- No Babies
- PLEASE NO PETS. SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR!
- No Smoking on the winery grounds
- No Outside Food or Drinks
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
The Blue Note Napa features the biggest names in Jazz, Blues, R&B, Singer Songwriter, and other related genres of music, in an intimate indoor seated club environment. After being shuttered for safety protocols for over a year, the venue will once again be offering the live music experience as State mandated restrictions start lifting. As most other indoor venues await further good news, Blue Note will be bringing Covid responsible live music experience to the outdoors.
Blue Note Napa will be located on a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate. In 1861, Charles Krug, the visionary father of Napa Valley winemaking, established the winery that started it all. The Mondavi Family purchased this already iconic estate in 1943, and for over 75 years and four generations they have been passionately perfecting an enduring legacy for those generations still to come.
Tickets purchased from unofficial third party outlets cannot be verified by our box office. If you sell your tickets on a third party site we are not liable for any scan issue you may have. If you have an issue with a third party ticket purchase, you must contact the third party outlet directly.
General Admission Tickets: are sold via tables of 2, 4, or 6. Ticket includes General Admission in price level purchased; tables will be joined together for 4 & 6 person purchases.
Reserved Admission Theater Style Seating Tickets: are sold in pairs in price level purchased. (see Theater seating chart)
Food and Drink will be available for purchase on site.
There is no Corkage available. No Outside Wines allowed at Charles Krug Winery
The following guidelines will be in place for your health and safety