Blue Note Napa will be presenting world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Estate located at 2800 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574.
- Doors are (1) hour prior to showtime, check your tickets.
- Blue Note Napa’s pop-up outdoor venue will follow all local and state COVID-19 health & safety guidelines required at date of show. For more information regarding CA State Guidelines, visit covid19.ca.gov.
- Green Zone, seating only, no tables. Food service available with a server.
- There is NO SMOKING on the grounds of Charles Krug Winery
- Virtual tickets are sent via email/text to your Ticketmaster account. Please open your tickets and have them ready for scanning upon arrival.
- GA Tickets are sold in units of 2, 4, or 6 only
- Hosted Usher Seating is first come in area purchased
- Households of 6 or less that want to sit together may request with usher/host, but is not guaranteed unless tickets were purchased together
- All members of your party must be present and together.
- No Corkage or outside food/drink.
- Food from Tre Posti, Wine from Charles Krug Winery and Beer are all available for purchase at your table. Servers will be present as well.
- Menu for Tre Posti CLICK HERE
- Payment via Credit Card is preferred.
- There is not a dance floor. Please dance only in your table area and be respectful of others.
- Restrooms and field parking on site
- All tables/chairs are distanced & sanitized prior to show.
- Sanitation station on site
- Ages 8+ No Babes in Arms
- No Pets, service animals only, DO NOT leave animals in your vehicle 😡.
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanners. If you have any issues, you must contact the 3rd party outlet directly
The Blue Note Napa features the biggest names in Jazz, Blues, R&B, Singer Songwriter, and other related genres of music, in an intimate indoor seated club environment. After being shuttered for safety protocols for over a year, the venue will once again be offering the live music experience as State mandated restrictions start lifting. As most other indoor venues await further good news, Blue Note will be bringing Covid responsible live music experience to the outdoors.
Blue Note Napa will be located on a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate. In 1861, Charles Krug, the visionary father of Napa Valley winemaking, established the winery that started it all. The Mondavi Family purchased this already iconic estate in 1943, and for over 75 years and four generations they have been passionately perfecting an enduring legacy for those generations still to come.
Tickets purchased from unofficial third party outlets cannot be verified by our box office. If you sell your tickets on a third party site we are not liable for any scan issue you may have. If you have an issue with a third party ticket purchase, you must contact the third party outlet directly.
General Admission Tickets: are sold via tables of 2, 4, or 6. Ticket includes General Admission in price level purchased; tables will be joined together for 4 & 6 person purchases.
Reserved Admission Theater Style Seating Tickets: are sold in pairs in price level purchased. (see Theater seating chart)
Food and Drink will be available for purchase on site. Check out the menu!
There is no Corkage available. No Outside Wines allowed at Charles Krug Winery
The following guidelines will be in place for your health and safety