Blue Note Napa will be presenting world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Estate located at 2800 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574.
***** In accordance with State Covid-19 Guidelines, tickets are currently only offered to California residents. *****
The Blue Note Napa features the biggest names in Jazz, Blues, R&B, Singer Songwriter, and other related genres of music, in an intimate indoor seated club environment. After being shuttered for safety protocols for over a year, the venue will once again be offering the live music experience as State mandated restrictions start lifting. As most other indoor venues await further good news, Blue Note will be bringing Covid responsible live music experience to the outdoors.
Blue Note Napa will be located on a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate. In 1861, Charles Krug, the visionary father of Napa Valley winemaking, established the winery that started it all. The Mondavi Family purchased this already iconic estate in 1943, and for over 75 years and four generations they have been passionately perfecting an enduring legacy for those generations still to come.
Tickets purchased from unofficial third party outlets cannot be verified by our box office. If you sell your tickets on a third party site we are not liable for any scan issue you may have. If you have an issue with a third party ticket purchase, you must contact the third party outlet directly.
General Admission Tickets: are sold via tables of 2, 4, or 6. Ticket includes General Admission in price level purchased; tables will be joined together for 4 & 6 person purchases.
Reserved Admission Theater Style Seating Tickets: are sold in pairs in price level purchased. (see Theater seating chart)
Food and Drink will be available for purchase on site.
The following guidelines will be in place for your health and safety:
- Masks are required at all times unless eating or drinking at your table.
- The line for entry will allow for social distancing.
- All members of your party must be present and waiting together in order to be seated.
- Bistro tables will be properly distanced.
- Restrooms will be easily accessible and monitored for distancing and cleanliness.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the concert area.
- The stage is 15’ from the audience
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each show