FAQ – Seated Shows at Blue Note Charles Krug Summer Sessions
Blue Note Charles Krug Summer Sessions is an outdoor concert series produced by Blue Note Napa and held at Charles Krug Winery, where you may enjoy performances of world-renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a dinner menu with an elegant wine list. These are available for purchase before or whilst you take in a show.
Where are Blue Note Charles Krug Summer Sessions concerts held?
A: Blue Note Charles Krug Summer Sessions concerts are held outdoors in the front lawn of Charles Krug Winery, located at 2800 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574.
What are the Health & Safety policies?
A: Blue Note Napa events Outside at Charles Krug Winery 2800 Main St. Saint Helena, CA
BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all local and state COVID-19 health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event and will communicate all requirements as and when they may change.
There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend Blue Note Napa concerts OUTSIDE at Charles Krug Winery. We encourage you to get vaccinated if you have not already. If you still need to get vaccinated, please visit vaccines.gov for more information.
Masks are not required, but are recommended for all events. It is recommended that whenever possible; wear a non-vented respirator, such as an N95, KN95, or KF94 respirator, or a well-fitting surgical mask with a cloth mask over i. Further guidance from the CDC on mask recommendations can be found here.
We encourage everyone to sign up for CA Notify as an added layer of protection for themselves and the community to receive alerts when they have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
* Policies are subject to change
What payment types are accepted on site?
A: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Is there Will Call?
A: There is no Will Call. All tickets are purchased and sent virtually, then scanned at check in for touchless entry.
What are the parking options at seated Blue Note Charles Krug Summer Sessions?
A: Free, on-site parking is available in the field directly across from the outdoor venue space.
A. If using Ride Share Services please plan ahead and book early for drop off and pick up.
How does seating work?
A: Learn more about seating at Blue Note Charles Krug Summer Sessions here.
Is there accessible seating?
A: Yes. Please check in with host upon arrival who will direct an usher to seat you and your companion(s) in the accessible seating section of the area you purchased. These sections are closest to the path of travel in each section. Service Dogs are allowed.
Are children allowed?
A: Children aged 8+ are welcome at most events, but guardians are discouraged from bringing children unless the event is specifically geared to a child audience. Every patron must have a ticket regardless of age. No babies please. Please check specific shows for age restrictions.
What is a service animal?
A. Under the ADA, a service animal is defined as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability.
General Rules/Info for Blue Note Napa at Charles Krug Winery?
- No Outside Food or Beverages.
- No Video Cameras.
- No Smoking on the grounds.
- Event is outside and is Rain or Shine.
- Virtual tickets are sent via email to the email associated with your Ticketweb account used to purchase your tickets. Please have tickets open to scan upon arrival.
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd parties cannot be verified by our scanners.
- Sapphire, Royal Blue and Blue Sections are sold as seated general admission with bistro style tables & chairs.
- Green and Iron Sections are single chairs only with no tables.
- Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sections are sold as RESERVED theatre style seating with no tables.
- Seats are available in all sections. Please do not bring your own chairs.
- Hosted Usher Seating is first come, first seated in section area purchased.
- Parties of 6 or less that want to sit together may request this with host upon arrival. However, there is no guarantee unless you have purchased those tickets together in one order.
- All members of your party must be present and together for entry.
- Food and Drinks are available for purchase.
- Restrooms are outside
- Field parking is available on site
- Parking is free for seated shows.
- Most events are Ages 8+ OR 21+. Please check your ticket or event page for age minimums.
- No Babies.
- PLEASE NO PETS. SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR!
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.