FAQ – Blue Note Napa (Downtown Club)
Blue Note Napa is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House. We are an intimate 190 person seated live music cabaret style club and restaurant where you may enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a dinner menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list. These are available for purchase in all seating sections before or whilst you take in a show.
Where is the club located?
1030 Main St. Napa, CA 94559 (downtown Napa)
What are the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Club Policies*?
- Proof of full vaccination (must be 2 weeks past final dose) with a matching government issued photo ID, is required for entry. We will accept one of the following for venue entry: CDC Vaccination Card (or photo) w/ matching photo ID (if a minor, then legal guardian’s photo ID) or a CA Digital Vaccine Card.
- Masks are required to be worn inside unless actively eating or drinking.
*policies are subject to change per guidelines handed down from federal, state and local governances.
How does seating work?
Learn more about our seating here.
Is seating Reserved or General Admission?
Our shows are first come, first seated in the area you purchased. We do not reserve seats. You purchase tickets in the section of your pricing choice and upon arrival present your tickets to our host. Our staff will then seat you on a best available basis in the section you purchased. Large parties, artist guests, and guests with special needs may have an impact on seating.
Do I need to make a dinner reservation?
No. Your show ticket is also your reservation for dining. Our club offers food and drinks to purchase before and during the show at your seating location. We do not have a separate dining location.
Is there a drink minimum?
Yes, there is a 2 drink minimum per person.
How long is the show?
We usually have 2 shows per night, so typically our show lengths range between 75 -90 minutes. This all depends on the artist though and time length is not guaranteed.
What is the Age Limit Policy?
Shows are subject to change so always check your show for the age listing prior to purchasing a ticket, but most shows are for Ages 8+, with ages under 16 to be accompanied by an adult. No babies.
How do I purchase tickets?
- Through direct ticketing links on our only official website: https://www.bluenotenapa.com/calendar/ and these buy ticket links will only direct you to either TicketWeb or Ticketmaster.
- Directly through https://www.ticketweb.com/ or https://www.ticketweb.com/. Be sure you see the TicketWeb or Ticketmaster logo in the upper left corner of each web page.
- Over the phone with either Ticketweb 1-866-777-8932 or Ticketmaster-1-800-653-8000 (depends on which show, for which ticketing company to contact)
- You may reach our Box Office at email@example.com or 707.880.2300 (limited hours temporarily) for assistance.
Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from either Ticketweb or Ticketmaster on behalf of Blue Note Napa. If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
The Blue Note Napa is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets which were not purchased directly through the above listed authorized sales channels. For this reason, and because we are unable to provide any information regarding ticket purchases to a party other than the original purchaser on the order, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from 3rd party resellers.
Please be aware of “imposter” web sites that do not link you directly to Ticketweb or Ticketmaster to purchase a ticket. We do NOT recommend purchasing tickets from a 3rd party ticket broker or unauthorized sources on the internet or phone as this may result in the following:
- Paying more than the face value of the ticket
- Your tickets, if lost or not sent, cannot be replaced if purchased from a broker
- The Box Office has no way to guarantee the validity of tickets and can’t guarantee admittance
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations or postponements.
Is there a dress code?
Napa casual, as long as you like it! We are an indoor, seated and an intimate club, so keep this in mind.
What is the Refund Policy?
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued.
Ticket buyers are responsible for confirming Blue Note Napa’s show information prior to purchase and choosing the correct date and time for the show they want to attend.
In the case of an event cancellation, tickets will be fully refunded to the original ticket buyer that purchased directly through Ticketmaster or TicketWeb, and notifications will be sent out to the buyer’s email used to purchase the ticket(s). Emails will be sent from either our firstname.lastname@example.org or from our ticketing partner such as TicketWeb or Ticketmaster. Please allow 15-30 days for refund to be reflected on your method of payment.
- We are obligated to refund to the card on file.
- If you have a new card or number with the same bank, the bank will transfer the refund to the correct account.
- If you have closed the old account and are with a new bank then the old bank will either issue you a check to your forwarding address or bounce the money back to our ticketing partner.
- If monies are bounced back to our ticketing partner, then they will contact you directly and offer to refund the money to a new card.
In the case of a Coronavirus (COVID-19) show postponement; no refunds will be issued. We will reschedule and announce the new date as soon as possible. All original tickets purchased for the postponed concerts will be honored for the new date(s) and time. New tickets will not be issued. Exchanges for another show of equal or lesser value are available if unable to make rescheduled date. Contact Box Office directly via email email@example.com with your confirmation #, show information and name on the order and we will contact you for the exchange.
As the hosting venue, we are not responsible for the content or performance of the artist. As a ticket buyer, please take an opportunity before purchasing tickets, to do your research and determine if the artist/show is an event you want to attend. Please note that we do not provide refunds or show credit if the artist/show does not meet your expectations. Artists’ shows may differ from tour to tour, year to year or venue to venue. Please be aware of this before purchasing your ticket.
Is there a corkage fee/may I bring a bottle of wine?
Our corkage for wine or champagne is $25 per bottle. The fee for each bottle is waived if another full bottle is purchased off our menu.
Is there a cake service fee/may I bring a cake?
We are thrilled you are joining us for your special celebration at the Blue Note! You are more than welcome to bring a cake. We do charge a cake cutting fee of $2 per guest. We will present the cake with candle(s) when you approve and our staff will slice it in the kitchen and we will serve it for you.
Does Blue Note Napa offer a Military Discount?
We provide 20% discount for military personnel. Must present military ID at time of purchase. Purchases are in person only and only apply to food/drink purchases. Thank you for your service!
ADA or accessibility needs?
Please contact our Box Office with any special needs or accommodation requests 707.880.2300/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Please inform our staff of any accessible seating needs at time of ticket purchase. We request a prior notice to showtime in order to reserve and accommodate our guests with any special needs.
Is there parking?
There is no adjacent parking to the venue. We recommend the free parking at the all-day lot, 1100 West St. or in the Parking Garage on 2nd and Brown St. https://www.cityofnapa.org/683/Parking-in-Napa
What are other general rules/policies?
- We kindly ask that you refrain from using your cell phones for photos during the show as it is a distraction to your neighbors and generally discouraged by the artists.
- 21+over must have valid I.D. for alcohol.
- No outside food/drinks.
- No professional cameras unless previously granted permission.
- No smoking or vaping indoors. Smoking / vaping is only permitted outside, 25 feet from any open door.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Seating policy is first come, first seated in area purchased.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- We accept the following forms of payment: All major credit cards and cash. Sorry, no checks.
- Box Office hours may be subject to change. Please call (707) 880-2300 for more information.
- Lost and Found items, please contact email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.