What payment types are accepted on site?
A: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
What are the will call rules?
A: Due to COVID limitations, the Box Office is not open. All tickets are purchased and sent virtually, then scanned at check in for touchless entry.
What are the parking options at Charles Krug Estate?
A: Free, on-site parking is available in the field directly across from the outdoor venue space.
Is there accessible seating?
A: Yes. Accessible Seating may be purchased either by calling Ticketmaster phone agents at 800-745-3000 or directly online through Ticketmaster.com. Wheelchair and Transfer seating is reserved exclusively for patrons with accessible needs and their companions. Service Dogs are allowed.
What are the general rules of Blue Note Napa at Charles Krug Estate?
No Outside Food or Beverages. No Video Cameras.
- Doors are (1) hr prior to show
- Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated patrons and are optional for vaccinated patrons
- Event is outside and is Rain or Shine
- Virtual tickets are sent via email/text to your Ticketmaster account. Have tickets open to scan upon arrival. Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd parties cannot be verified by our scanners.
- GA Sapphire, Royal Blue, Blue and Purple Sections are sold in bistro style seated units of 2, 4, or 6 and have a table with seats.
- GA Green Sections are single chairs only with no tables.
- Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sections are sold as RESERVED theatre style seating with no tables.
- Iron section is sold as GA seating with no tables
- Seats are available in all sections. Please do not bring your own chairs.
- Hosted Usher Seating is first come, first seated in area purchased for GA Shows or Sections.
- Parties of 6 or less that want to sit together may request this with host upon arrival. However, there is no guarantee unless you have purchased those tickets together in one order.
- All members of your party must be present and together for entry
- Food and Drinks available for purchase
- You may also order food and drink directly from our table top menu’s QR code
- Restrooms are outside
- Field parking is available on site
- Parking is free
- Most events are Ages 8+ OR 21+. Please check your ticket or event page for Age minimums.
- No Babies
- PLEASE NO PETS. SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR!
- No Smoking on the winery grounds
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
What are the current Health and Safety policies?
A. Blue Note Napa’s pop-up outdoor venue will follow all local and state COVID-19 health & safety guidelines required at date of show. For more information regarding CA State Guidelines, visit covid19.ca.gov
Masks are highly encouraged and recommended, but not required. As of June 15th 2021, California has reopened and the previous COVID-19 restrictions including physical distancing, capacity limits and wearing face coverings have been lifted. For Blue Note Napa’s outdoor events at Charles Krug Winery, there are currently no restrictions on out-of-state patrons attending and no mask requirements. The State of California issued guidance that face coverings are optional and not required for fully vaccinated individuals, but are strongly recommended for unvaccinated patrons.
Therefore, if you have not received the COVID-19 vaccine, then we ask you to follow the recommended State Guidelines and wear a mask and we strongly recommend you wear a mask.
Patrons will NOT be required to show proof of vaccination, all patrons must self-attest that they are aware that: 1) the State of California strongly recommends that patrons be fully vaccinated and (2) unvaccinated patrons are strongly recommended to wear face coverings. Blue Note Napa strongly recommends that you get vaccinated if you have not already done so.
Are children allowed?
A: Children aged 8+ are welcome at most events but guardians are discouraged from bringing children unless the event is specifically geared to a child audience. Every patron must have a ticket regardless of age. No babies please. Please check specific shows for age restrictions.