Three Dog Night
Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
VIRTUAL TICKETS ARE EMAILED 2 DAYS/48 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 48 hours of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Event is Outside, Rain or Shine
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our events. Masks are optional.
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each either as single chairs or with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Four general admission seating sections: Platinum Section is closest to the stage and has cushioned seats with cup holders, followed by the Gold and Silver Sections which are bistro style tables and chairs, and then the Bronze Section with single chairs.
- Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups that want to sit together should purchase on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food and drinks are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Outdoor portable toilets
- Field Parking near and within walking distance to the venue entrance, is available for purchase. $15 ADV/ $20 DOS credit card only. We recommend you purchase early. DOS is not guaranteed.
- Parking lots at Silverado Resort are NOT available for concert parking.
- Ages 8+
- No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanning equipment. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Our entry requirements are subject to change based on updates from Federal, State or Local government agencies. BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all government health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information
Three Dog Night
Legendary music icons, THREE DOG NIGHT, celebrating nearly 5 decades, claims some of the most astonishing statistics in popular music. In the years 1969 through 1974, no other group achieved more top 10 hits, moved more records or sold more concert tickets than THREE DOG NIGHT.
THREE DOG NIGHT hits wind through the fabric of pop culture today, whether on the radio where they are heard day in and day out, in TV commercials or in major motion pictures -- songs like “Mama Told Me (Not To Come)”, “Joy to the World”, “Black and White”, “Shambala” and “One” serve to heighten our emotions and crystallize THREE DOG NIGHT’s continuing popularity.
This Grammy-nominated band is not content resting on its legacy alone. Always working to expand its audience, THREE DOG NIGHT has embraced and been embraced by 21st century music technology. New and existing fans buy THREE DOG NIGHT’s music on iTunes as well as at record stores. In fact, releases from this decade alone have sold well over a million copies.
Recently, THREE DOG NIGHT began adding new songs to its arsenal by releasing its first double-A sided single in nearly 25 years. The blistering performance of "Heart Of Blues" and the timely, beautiful a-cappella ballad "Prayer of the Children” are available online at iTunes, Amazon.com and other digital retailers as well as through the official band website (www.threedognight.com).
THREE DOG NIGHT also pushed boundaries by recording with the London Symphony Orchestra, giving fans new and old a chance to experience its dynamic performances of the hits as well as several new songs. The project, recorded at the famous Abbey Road studios in London and released to coincide with the band’s 35th Anniversary, added exciting new orchestral arrangements to THREE DOG NIGHT’s signature sound.
THREE DOG NIGHT maintains an aggressive, year-round touring schedule of over 70 dates a year. The hit filled concerts are performed for generation-spanning audiences by Danny Hutton (founder/lead vocalist) and Michael Allsup (guitar), Paul Kingery (bass/vocals), Pat Bautz (drums), Howard Laravea (keyboards) and David Morgan (vocals). The band’s now-famous name refers to native Australian hunters in the outback who huddled with their dogs for warmth on cold nights; the coldest being a “three dog night”.
Boasting chart and sales records that are virtually unmatched in popular music, THREE DOG NIGHT had 21 consecutive Top 40 hits, including 3 #1 singles, 11 Top 10’s, 18 straight Top 20’s, 7 million-selling singles and 12 straight RIAA Certified Gold LPs. The hits appeared on best selling charts in all genres (pop, rock and country). Its records continue to sell around the world, reaching beyond the borders of the U.S. into Japan, Canada, Holland, England, Germany, Spain and elsewhere. Tens of millions of THREE DOG NIGHT records have been sold through the years.
THREE DOG NIGHT recorded the music of the best (and mostly undiscovered) new songwriters of that time including Harry Nilsson, Randy Newman, Elton John, Laura Nyro, Paul Williams and Hoyt Axton among many others. The group’s eclectic taste, combined with its ability to recognize and record hits in a unique, distinctive and appealing style, resulted in THREE DOG NIGHT dominating the charts for years.Now, marking nearly 50 years on the road, THREE DOG NIGHT continues to grow its fan base by keeping up a full schedule of concerts. Since 1986, the band has performed over 2,200 shows including two Super Bowls.