One Night of Queen performed by Gary Mullen and The Works
This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of the Silverado Resort.
For more info click HERE
Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
VIRTUAL TICKETS ARE EMAILED 2 DAYS/48 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 48 hours of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Event is Outside, Rain or Shine
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our events. Masks are optional.
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each either as single chairs or with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Four general admission seating sections: Platinum Section is closest to the stage and has cushioned seats with cup holders, followed by the Gold and Silver Sections which are bistro style tables and chairs, and then the Bronze Section with single chairs.
- Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups that want to sit together should purchase on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food and drinks are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Outdoor portable toilets
- Field Parking near and within walking distance to the venue entrance, is available for purchase. $15 ADV/ $20 DOS credit card only. We recommend you purchase early. DOS is not guaranteed.
- Parking lots at Silverado Resort are NOT available for concert parking.
- Ages 8+
- No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanning equipment. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Our entry requirements are subject to change based on updates from Federal, State or Local government agencies. BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all government health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information
One Night of Queen
Gary Mullen & The Works (featuring Gary Mullen on vocals, David Brockett on guitar, Billy Moffat on bass, Malcolm Gentles on keyboards and Jon Halliwell on drums) will have you dancing in the aisles during their 2-hour show, while the band pays tribute to the stage theatrics, showmanship, and music of Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductees: Queen.
In 2000, Gary Mullen won the Granada TV programme “Stars in Their Eyes” with his performance as Queen’s lead singer: Freddie Mercury. Mullen’s embodiment of Freddie Mercury resulted in him gaining 864,838 votes in the show’s Live Grand Final. The number of fans who voted for Mullen was more than double that of the runner-up, thus setting an all-time record for votes in the history of the programme.
For over two decades, Gary Mullen & The Works have performed to sold-out audiences around the world, playing more than 2,500 live shows to audiences in over 20 countries around the globe.
Gary Mullen & The Works’ One Night Of Queen show has played at London’s Hyde Park (twice) as a featured attraction during the prestigious BBC Proms concert series in front of enthusiastic crowds of over 40,000 people! Additionally, Gary Mullen & The Works have performed at many of the same venues that Queen has performed at around the world.
So, if you're ready to rock ‘n’ roll, don't miss your chance to celebrate One Night Of Queen with Gary Mullen & The Works!
The show DOES go on and this show WILL rock you!
Gary has been a lifelong Queen fan and has always been a keen singer.
His career as Freddie started in 2000, when his wife and his mother secretly applied to the Granada TV show Stars in Their Eyes. Gary won the overall Live Grand Final, polling 864,838 votes, more than double the runner up and setting the all time record for votes on the show. Gary is featured in the Stars in Their Eyes video, CD and book and has represented the UK on Euro Stars in Their Eyes.
After the television experience Gary performed as a solo artists but immediately started to receive rave reviews and was encouraged by the audience reaction therefore in 2002 he created One Night of Queen and formed his band The Works.
Since then One Night of Queen have gone from strength to strength and are one of the hardest working bands in the land. For the last five years they have consistently performed over 150 shows per year in a variety of countries.
Gary was personally invited by Brian May to attend the Queen & Paul Rodgers show in Cardiff and was thrilled to be introduced to Brian backstage after the show. For the first time in Gary's life he was left speechless by the great man.
Gary has recorded various voiceovers for radio, television and computer games. He has recorded an album of original material with long term song writing partner Barry Kelly called "Blood,Sweat and Beers" which is available to purchase on iTunes.
Gary keeps himself in shape by lifting weights on the road and also enjoys practising yoga. When he does get time off Gary enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
Having already conquered the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand, Gary and One Night of Queen are looking to explore new opportunities in South America and Asia in the near future.Jon Halliwell
Jon started playing around with drums aged 14, he took it up seriously after his mother got him a drum kit for Christmas.
At 15 Jon and his neighbour Gary Mullen started their first band, the first rehearsal (in Gary's bedroom) was cut short by the police because of excess volume during a spirited rendition of Queen's 'We Will Rock You'.
As well as playing live in many places around the world he has also spent time working with a theatre production of a rock-opera.
He has done extensive recording work with various rock bands and is featured on several albums, singles and music videos.
Although recording in a studio is great fun – Jon says that playing live & loud is where he is most at home. Jon lists one of the highlights of his career was standing on the Great Wall of China and realising the reason he was there was because he hits things with bits of wood.
When he's not rocking out he likes to spend time with family and friends or watching Kung fu movies.
Malcolm was brought up in a musical family and started playing the violin at the age of 5. He went on to study at the acclaimed Chethams School Of Music in Manchester when he was just 9 years old.
It was after his time at Chethams, whilst at music college that Malcolm developed his interest in piano - studying jazz, arranging and popular music whilst also gigging as a drummer in clubs and theatres in the evenings.
Malcolm formed his own band in 1990 and gigs have taken him around the world, backing artistes and performing in their own right on most of the major cruise lines.
Alongside running his own band Malcolm has always kept time aside for other projects - freelancing as a keyboard player/musical director and studio musician.
He has had the pleasure of working with many varied artistes and has been involved with musical projects for the BBC, Yorkshire Television and Channel 4. Malcolm has also had the privilege to perform for the Prince of Wales, the Princess Royal and the Duchess of Kent.
When Im not touring I just enjoy my time at home - a few glasses of wine with friends and plenty of good food.David Brockett
Davie Brockett was brought up in Glasgow and started playing guitar at the age of 15. His work encompasses great breadth and depth from jingles for Radio and TV to music for Film and Video games. His work was also included in a promotional multimedia CD for the University of Glasgow!
In 1998 he began Planet 8, an original project which now includes a band, an album, a live show, a website and has resulted in a cult following in the U.K and the Far East.
He was mentioned in Total Guitar magazine as One of Scotland’s best guitarists July 2001.
Davie has done a great deal of session work with various artistes and production companies including BBC Scotland, Craig Armstrong, ITV, SKY, SONY and various radio stations nationwide.
Much of the music from his guitar instrumental album Planet 8 has been used on TV Shows and commercials worldwide and is available to purchase through itunes etc.
Davie has his own production company in Glasgow and recently completed the music for BAFTA award winning T.V series Raven.