This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of the Silverado Resort.
For more info click HERE
Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
VIRTUAL TICKETS ARE EMAILED 2 DAYS/48 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 48 hours of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Event is Outside, Rain or Shine
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our events. Masks are optional.
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each either as single chairs or with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Four general admission seating sections: Platinum Section is closest to the stage and has cushioned seats with cup holders, followed by the Gold and Silver Sections which are bistro style tables and chairs, and then the Bronze Section with single chairs.
- Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups that want to sit together should purchase on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food and drinks are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Outdoor portable toilets
- Field Parking near and within walking distance to the venue entrance, is available for purchase. $15 ADV/ $20 DOS credit card only. We recommend you purchase early. DOS is not guaranteed.
- Parking lots at Silverado Resort are NOT available for concert parking.
- Ages 18 and over
- No Babies
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanning equipment. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Our entry requirements are subject to change based on updates from Federal, State or Local government agencies. BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all government health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information
Marlon Wayans is an actor, producer, comedian, writer and film director. His films have grossed more than $736-million in domestic box office and $1-billion in global box office. As a standup comedian, he is selling out nationwide and adding shows every weekend. Wayans can currently be seen in Netflix’s THE CURSE OF BRIDGE HOLLOW which he produced and stars in. The film debuted at #1 on the platform. He recently wrapped production on Ben Affleck’s Nike drama for Amazon Studios, Skydance Sports and Mandalay Pictures. Wayans gained rave reviews for his guest star role as Lou in BEL-AIR'S finale episode.
Wayans is commonly recognized for his role as ‘Marcus Copeland’ in Columbia Pictures’ 2004 hit comedy WHITE CHICKS, opposite Shawn Wayans, Jamie King and Terry Crews. He also starred alongside Shawn Wayans and Regina Hall in Dimension Films’ horror comedy spoof films SCARY MOVIE and SCARY MOVIE 2.
Additionally, Wayans starred with his brother Shawn Wayans on The WB’s “The Wayans Bros.” which was the highest rated comedy on the network and continues to air in syndication. He has appeared on several popular television programs, including Fox’s “In Living Color,” Adult Swim’s “Childrens Hospital,” and BET’s “Second Generation Wayans.”