Meet and Greet w/ Photo Opportunity with Heather is available to purchase
MEET AND GREET ADD ON WILL BE POST SHOW.
Meet & Greet does NOT include show ticket.
Show Ticket must be purchased for show admittance.
Meet at the Merch Booth for Meet and Greet.
One person is allowed per ticket purchased.
VIRTUAL TICKETS ARE EMAILED 2 DAYS/48 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT
Hosted and Seating is first come, first served in section purchased.
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 48 hours of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Event is Outside, Rain or Shine
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our events. Masks are optional.
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each either as single chairs or with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Four general admission seating sections: Platinum Section is closest to the stage and has cushioned seats with cup holders, followed by the Gold and Silver Sections which are bistro style tables and chairs, and then the Bronze Section with single chairs.
- Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups that want to sit together should purchase on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food and drinks are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Outdoor portable toilets
- Field parking available $15 ADV & $20 Day of Show
- AGES 16+
- No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanning equipment. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Our entry requirements are subject to change based on updates from Federal, State or Local government agencies. BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all government health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information
Heather McDonald's wildly successful comedy and pop culture podcast, JUICY SCOOP WITH HEATHER MCDONALD, is in its seventh year and has over 700 episodes and 100+ MILLION downloads. The show has over 20,000 five-star reviews on iTunes and is ranked #2 in Comedy Interview charts and the #1 Female Comedy Interview Podcast. Her loyal Juicy Scoopers continue to laugh out loud as they get the juiciest inside scoop from Heather and her celebrity guests.Heather has released stand-up comedy specials on Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Showtime. Her latest stand-up Special, JUICY SCOOP, racked up an unheard of amount of five-star reviews in its first two weeks of being available. It continues to grow and make people laugh daily. Her debut stand-up special, I DON’T MEAN TO BRAG, was released on SHOWTIME and NETFLIX. She is a headlining comedian who has sold-out shows at theaters and clubs throughout the country.
Her stand-up comedy, podcast, and other creative content are celebrated for their relatability. She is always sharing authentically about her over 20-year marriage, two teenage sons, and being a stepmother, all while making girls’ nights out her main priority in life.
Heather’s celebrity impressions and comedic pop culture sketches have gone viral on multiple social media platforms and continue to bring joy to the world.
She is also recognized for E!’s top-rated show CHELSEA LATELY where she wrote, produced, and appeared for its entire 7-year run. She also starred in the mockumentary series AFTER LATELY. Heather was a contributing writer who had featured roles in the major motion films “White Chicks” and “Dance Flicks” by The Wayans Brothers and many others.
She has hosted on TLC and Hollywood Today Live. She has been seen on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live, The Bachelorette, Wendy Williams, HLN, Nightline, CNN, 25 Words or Less, Punchline, RuPaul’s Drag Race, The Tonight Show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and more.
She has two New York Times Bestselling memoirs, titled YOU’LL NEVER BLUE BALL IN THIS TOWN AGAIN and MY INAPPROPRIATE LIFE.