The Look of Love: Kellie Fuller sings the 60’s w/ Mike Greensill Trio
In conjunction with Pride Napa Valley 2019
(Donation jar for LGBTQ Connection will be on site)
Kellie Fuller & the Mike Greensill Trio perform songs of the 60's made famous by artists such as Dionne Warwick, Dusty Springfield, Petula Clark, The Beatles and more, all with their own style and flair.
Doors 6:00 pm
Show: 7 pm w/ two, 45 min sets.
BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House at 1030 Main St. We are an intimate 144-seat Live Music club and Restaurant, where you can enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a full menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list. Enjoy fantastic main courses, sharing plates, and desserts while you take in a show.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Dinner is served in all sections.
- Your ticket is also your dining reservation.
- Every Ticket does get a seat in area purchased.
- Our Seating Policy is First Come, First Seated in area purchased.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- We do not have a standing room only section
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other.
- No Refunds, Professional cameras or outside food and drink.
- Ear Plugs are available for free at the Box Office
- Any special needs or accommodation requests, please call our Box Office.
- A portion of all ticket fees goes to the historic preservation of the Napa Valley Opera House.
- Tickets are the same price whether purchased in person, over the phone or online
“Sapphire” Booth Seating: Booth seating for parties of 4, 5- 6 persons
Premier level of seating! Sold only in units of 4 or 5/6, and are not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (Dark Blue on map)
“Royal Blue” Center Table Seating: Center table area in front of stage: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Light Blue on map)
Standard Side Table Seating: Side table areas left and right of center section: Pairs are seated across from each other. (Yellow on map)
Bar Area Seating (only 21+ may sit at bar):
Great View! Bar Chairs are tall with backs and comfy padded seats. Purse hooks too. (Pink on map).
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: 707.880.2300 (Tues-Sat, 2:30-9:00 pm, Sun, 1 hr. before doors)
Kellie Fuller is one of those rare vocalists that cannot be locked into a single genre or decade, performing some of the most beloved songs and hidden gems spanning the early 1900’s to the 1980’s. Breaking through barriers, she always offers wonderful surprises as she brings Jazz, Blues, R&B and The Great American Songbook to the stage with her own blend of humor, intimacy and energy.
A Napa local, her Wine Country appearances include the Napa Valley Opera House, Blue Note Napa, Lincoln Theater, Uptown Theatre, Silo's and The Plaza Bistro.
Well known in his role as musical director to acclaimed vocalist Wesla Whitfield with whom he has recorded twenty albums, Mike is also resident piano player on Sedge Thomson's weekly Public Radio show to the world, "West Coast Live" - more info at wcl.org. As an arranger Mike, in addition to his work with Wesla, has had the opportunity to write for big bands and symphony orchestras including the Boston Pops and the San Francisco Symphony.
Mike has also had the pleasure of accompanying such diverse talents as Rita Moreno, Margaret Whiting, Broadway stars Lillias White and Franc D'Ambrosio and jazz singers Madeline Eastman, Ann Hampton Callaway and Opie Bellas.
"Greensill is an accompanist in the great tradition of Jimmy Rowles and Ellis Larkins.
It's worth twice the price of admission just to hear him!" - Terry Teachout - NY Daily News
Phillip Elwood, jazz writer for the San Francisco Examiner states -
"Greensill is a wonderful jazz pianist."