Tickets On Sale Friday, March 26th @ 12pm pst
Taj Mahal will be solo for this performance.
Blue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Winery located in St. Helena, CA. This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate.
The Blue Note features the biggest names in Jazz, Blues, R&B, Big Bands, Cabaret and more in a usually very intimate indoor seated club environment, but for now, will present the live experience outside.
Hosted Seated General Admission Only
Tickets purchased from unofficial third party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanners. If you have an issue with a third party ticket purchase, you must contact the third party outlet directly.
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Free, on-site field parking is available.
- No Outside Food or Beverages. No Video Cameras.
- Food and Drink available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash.
- MASKS REQUIRED at all times when not eating or drinking at your table. Zero-tolerance policy will be in effect; anyone not adhering to safety guidelines will be asked to leave along with their party, without a refund.
- Aged 8+ are welcome. Every patron must have a ticket. No babes in arms.
- General Admission Tickets: are sold in units of 2, 4, or 6 in the price area you purchased. Seating is based on first come. No Single or odd number tickets available at this time due to restrictions.
- Household units of 6 or less that want to sit together may request so upon arrival, and if available, may be placed together by staff.
- All members of your party must be present and waiting together in order to be seated.
- Restrooms available.
- All 2-person bistro-style tables are properly distanced and sanitized prior to each show.
- Sanitation stations available.
- The stage is 15 ft from the audience