Peter White & Vincent Ingala w/ special guest Mindi Abair
Tickets On Sale Tuesday 2.15.22 @ 12 Noon PM PST
Blue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Winery located in St. Helena, CA. This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate.
Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
Virtual Tickets are sent to original buyer's email within 5 days of event.
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our scanners. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
BNNV LLC and its affiliates will follow all government COVID-19 health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event. Our entry requirements are subject to change based on updated data including; infection rates, transmission data, variant changes, and any guideline updates from Federal, State or Local government agencies.
For CA State Guidelines, visit https://covid19.ca.gov
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our OUTDOOR concerts at Charles Krug Winery. We encourage you to get vaccinated if you have not already by visiting vaccines.gov.
- Masks are not required, but wearing a non-vented respirator, such as a N95, KN95, or KF94 is recommended whenever possible.
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 5 days of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- No Refunds.
- Event is Rain or Shine
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Three general admission seating sections: Sapphire Section is closest to the stage, followed by the Royal Blue Section, then the Blue Section.
- Hosted Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups of 6 or more that want to sit together may request with host. However, should be purchased on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food, wine and beer are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service animal is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- The slightly elevated stage is approx 15 ft from the audience
- Outdoor toilets and free field parking on site
- Ages 8+ No Babies
- There is no dance floor. Please be respectful when dancing near your seat.
- Outdoor Venue Address 2800 Main Street, St. Helena, CA
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information
One of the fastest emerging contemporary jazz recording artists in recent history, multiinstrumentalist, composer and producer, Vincent Ingala has blasted into an exciting stratosphere of his own making since his 2010 critically acclaimed debut album, ‘North End Soul.’ Still in his twenties, the charismatic saxophonist has been named Billboard Smooth Jazz Artist of the Year in 2012, Sirius XM Watercolors Breakthrough Artist of the Year in 2013, and his music is consistently found atop the most noteworthy music charts in the world, including seven number one hits on the Billboard Smooth Jazz Chart, and nineteen songs on the Billboard Smooth Jazz Top 10. As much of an entertainer as he is a musician, the Yamaha Performing Artist has been wowing live audiences as a regular on the popular smooth jazz festival and cruise circuit for several years. His fun-loving stage presence, combined with an obvious passion for playing, elevates the crowd to an exciting frenzy!
An “old soul,” as he’s often referred to, Vincent possesses a deep knowledge and appreciation for all genres of music. His versatility on multiple instruments makes him sought after both live, and as a producer in the studio. His latest effort and seventh studio album, 2021’s ‘Fire & Desire,’ finds Vincent playing every instrument throughout the entire album, along with nine original compositions, and the reimagining of Houston Person's dance floor hit, 'Disco Sax.' ‘Fire & Desire’ is the breath of fresh air that long time smooth jazz fans have been craving. Indeed, it is arguably Vincent’s most complete album to date and affirms the meteoric progress he has made since 2010. This coast-to-coast sensation continues to bring a playful spirit, old soul, and youthful enthusiasm to contemporary jazz, with a real sense for what music fans are seeking, from recordings to live performances.
One of the most recognized and sought-after saxophonists, two-time GRAMMY nominee Mindi Abair has been electrifying audiences with her dynamic live performances and sax prowess since her debut album in 1999. No one since Junior Walker has brought saxophone and vocals in one package to the forefront of modern music. In 2014, Mindi received her first GRAMMY nomination in the Best Pop Instrumental Album category, followed by a 2015 GRAMMY nomination for Best Contemporary Instrumental Album for her solo LP Wild Heart featuring the late Gregg Allman, Joe Perry, Trombone Shorty, Booker T. Jones, Keb’ Mo’, and Max Weinberg.
You might know her as the featured saxophonist on American Idol, sitting in with Paul Shaffer on The Late Show with David Letterman and The Roots on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, or as the first solo saxophonist touring with Aerosmith since 1973. She has garnered twelve #1 radio hits in the jazz and blues world, two #1 spots on the Billboard Contemporary Jazz Album Chart and two #3 spots on the Billboard Blues Album Chart. In 2018, Mindi Abair and The Boneshakers won 8 Independent Blues Awards including Artist of the Year and Best Blues Song fan award for the Independent Music Awards for “Pretty Good For A Girl” featuring Joe Bonamassa. They won the 2019 LA Critics Award for Best Holiday Album for All I Got For Christmas Is The Blues. And in 2019, 2020 and 2021 she was nominated by the Blues Music Awards as the Best Instrumentalist: Horn.
As creator, designer and owner, Mindi successfully launched Reserve Tastings Wine Company in 2019 as a lifestyle concept that brings together the worlds of wine + music through members-only exclusive wines paired with personally curated music playlists, label art and branded wine + music festivals. www.reservetastings.comMindi wrote the book “How To Play Madison Square Garden – A Guide To Stage Performance,” created the website prettygoodforagirl.net to celebrate women, and served 10 years as an LA Chapter Governor, President and National Trustee for The Recording Academy.