Kellie Fuller & The Mike Greensill Trio celebrate “Blue Note is Back!"
BLUE NOTE NAPA is located on the 1st floor of the Historic Napa Valley Opera House. We are an intimate 190 person seated live music club and restaurant where you may enjoy performances of world renowned and local Bay Area artists alike. We offer a dinner menu with an elegant wine and cocktail list. These are available for purchase in all seating sections before or whilst you take in a show.
- Proof of full vaccination (must be 2 weeks past final dose) with a matching government issued photo ID, is required for entry. We will accept one of the following for venue entry: CDC Vaccination Card (or photo) w/ matching photo ID (if a minor, then legal guardian’s photo ID) or a CA Digital Vaccine Card.
- Masks are required to be worn unless actively eating or drinking.
- All ticket prices are per person.
- Seating policy is first come, first seated in area purchased.
- We recommend arriving 30 min before door time to get best choice of seating.
- Pairs are sat across from each other, not next to each other when sat at tables.
- High Bar chairs are tall with backs and padded seats. High Bar has purse hooks too.
- Bar seating for only (or accompanied by) age 21+
- No refunds/cameras/vaping/smoking/outside food or drink.
- No babies please.
- Ages 8 + (w/ children under 16 to be accompanied by an adult) unless otherwise specified.
- Please contact our Box Office with any special needs or accommodation requests.
- Ear plugs are available for free at the Box Office.
Booth Seating: Premier level of seating! Sold only in units of 4 or 5/6, and are not available as singles or pairs. You will be seated when you arrive. (color on map)
Center Seating: The center table and center high bar seating sections of venue. Pairs are seated across from each other at tables. (color on map)
Side Seating: Side table, side high bar and bar* seating sections of venue. Pairs are seated across from each other at tables. (color on map)*bar seating must be or accompanied by over ages 21+
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.880.2300 (limited hours)
Kellie Fuller is one of those rare vocalists that cannot be locked into a single genre or decade, performing some of the most beloved songs and hidden gems spanning the early 1900’s to the 1980’s. Breaking through barriers, she always offers wonderful surprises as she brings Jazz, Blues, R&B and The Great American Songbook to the stage with her own blend of humor, intimacy and energy.
Well known in his role as musical director to acclaimed vocalist Wesla Whitfield with whom he has recorded twenty albums, Mike is also resident piano player on Sedge Thomson's weekly Public Radio show to the world, "West Coast Live" - more info at wcl.org. As an arranger Mike, in addition to his work with Wesla, has had the opportunity to write for big bands and symphony orchestras including the Boston Pops and the San Francisco Symphony.
Mike has also had the pleasure of accompanying such diverse talents as Rita Moreno, Margaret Whiting, Broadway stars Lillias White and Franc D'Ambrosio and jazz singers Madeline Eastman, Ann Hampton Callaway and Opie Bellas.
"Greensill is an accompanist in the great tradition of Jimmy Rowles and Ellis Larkins.
It's worth twice the price of admission just to hear him!" - Terry Teachout - NY Daily News
Phillip Elwood, jazz writer for the San Francisco Examiner states -
"Greensill is a wonderful jazz pianist."