Tickets On Sale Wednesday, May 4th 2022 @ 12 Noon PM PST
5:30 Show Meet and Greet is post show starting at 7 PM
8:30 Show Meet and Greet is pre show starting at 7:30 PM
Blue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Winery located in St. Helena, CA. This is a beautiful outdoor location on the grounds of Napa Valley’s Oldest Wine Estate.
Hosted and Seated General Admission Only
VIRTUAL TICKETS ARE EMAILED 5 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT
For CA State Guidelines, visit https://covid19.ca.gov
- There are currently no vaccination or negative-test policy requirements to attend our OUTDOOR concerts at Charles Krug Winery. We encourage you to get vaccinated if you have not already by visiting vaccines.gov.
- Masks are not required, but wearing a non-vented respirator, such as a N95, KN95, or KF94 is recommended whenever possible.
- All tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually within 5 days of the event, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Event is Outside Rain or Shine
- General Admission Tickets: Tickets are sold in different priced areas and are sold by the each with bistro style tables and chairs.
- Three general admission seating sections: Sapphire Section is closest to the stage, followed by the Royal Blue Section, then the Blue Section.
- Hosted Seating is based on first come, within the area purchased
- Groups of 6 or more that want to sit together may request with host. However, should be purchased on one order, if possible
- All members of your party must be present and together
- Every patron must have a ticket. Prices are per ticket
- Food, wine and beer are available for purchase with all major credit cards/cash
- No Corkage or outside food/drink
- No Professional Cameras
- No Smoking
- SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR. A service dog is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- The slightly elevated stage is approx 15 ft from the audience
- Outdoor toilets and free field parking on site
- Ages 18+ No babies
- Outdoor Venue Address 2800 Main Street, St. Helena, CA
- Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd party outlets cannot be verified by our scanners. Please purchase directly through TicketWeb only.
- Visit Blue Note Napa website for more information
Her relatability is celebrated in her stand up comedy act, podcast, and all of her creative content. She is always sharing honestly about her 20 year long marriage, 2 teenage sons, and being a stepmother, all while making girl’s nights out her main priority in life.
Heather’s celebrity impressions and Barbie reenactments of tv shows on her multiple social media platforms have gone viral and continue to bring joy to the world.
Her wildly successful, comedy and pop culture podcast, Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald, is in its fifth year, and is coming up on it’s 500th episode with 60 MILLION downloads. The show has over 15,000 5 Star Reviews on iTunes and is ranked in the top 10 Comedy Interview charts. Her loyal listeners are drawn to her unique ability to always get the juiciest scoop from her celebrity guests, while laughing out loud in public with their AirPods in.
Heather is regularly featured on WENDY WILLIAMS talk show, giving her opinion on the hottest topics to Wendy. She is most recognized from E!’s top rated show CHELSEA LATELY where she wrote, produced, and appeared for its entire 7 year run. She also starred in AFTER LATELY, a mockumentary series on E! for its 3 successful seasons. Heather was also a contributing writer who had a featured role in major motion films “White Chicks”and “Dance Flicks” by The Wayans Brothers.
She was the host of TLC’s All About Sex and Hollywood Today Live. She is regularly featured on HLN, Nightline, CNN, 25 Words or Less, Punchline, RuPaul’s Drag Race, The Tonight Show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and too many more to list.
Heather’s two New York Times Bestselling memoirs are titled YOU’LL NEVER BLUE BALL IN THIS TOWN AGAIN and MY INAPPROPRIATE LIFE.