Chris Botti ~ Late Show
Tickets on Sale Friday, March 26th 2021 @ 12pm pst.
Blue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Winery located in St. Helena, CA.
Seated Reserved Admission Only
Gold, Silver and Bronze Ticket holders, doors open at 6:30PM.
- Reserved Tickets are sold in units of 2, 4, or 6 only.
- Household units of 6 or less that want to sit together may request so upon arrival, and if available, may be placed together by staff.
- All members of your party must be present and waiting together in order to be seated.
- Restrooms available.
- All 2-person theater style chairs are distanced and sanitized.
- Tickets are pre-purchased and sent virtually, then scanned at check in for entry.
- Free, on-site field parking.
- No Outside Food/Drink or Video Cameras.
- Food and Drink available for purchase.
- MASKS REQUIRED at all times when not eating or drinking at your table. Zero-tolerance policy will be in effect; anyone not adhering to safety guidelines will be asked to leave along with their party, without a refund.
- Aged 8+ are welcome. Every patron must have a ticket. No babes in arms.
- Tickets purchased from unofficial third party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanners. If you have an issue with a third party ticket purchase, you must contact the third party outlet.
Since the release of his 2004 critically acclaimed CD When I Fall In Love, Chris Botti has become the largest-selling American instrumental artist. His success has crossed over to audiences usually reserved for pop muisc and his ongoing association with PBS has led to four #1 jazz albums, as well as multiple Gold, Platinum and Grammy Awards. Most recently, his latest album Impressions won the Grammy for Best Pop Instrumental. Performing worldwide and selling more than four million albums, he has found a form of creative expression that begins in jazz and expands beyond the limits of any single genre.
Over the past three decades, Botti has recorded and performed with the best in music, including Sting, Barbra Streisand, Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga, Josh Groban, Yo-Yo Ma, Michael Bublé, Paul Simon, Joni Mitchell, John Mayer, Andrea Bocelli, Joshua Bell, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and even Frank Sinatra. Hitting the road for as many as 300 days per year, the trumpeter has also performed with many of the finest symphonies and at some of the world's most prestigious venues from Carnegie Hall and the Hollywood Bowl to the Sydney Opera House and the Real Teatro di San Carlo in Italy.
Impressions, Botti's 2012 Columbia Records and Grammy winning release, is the latest in a stellar parade of albums – including When I Fall In Love (2004), To Love Again: The Duets (2005), Italia (2007), and the CD/DVD Chris Botti in Boston (2009) – that has firmly established him as a clarion voice in the American contemporary music scene. Playing with his uniquely expressive sound and soaring musical imagination, Botti is joined on the disc by featured artists Andrea Bocelli, Vince Gill, Herbie Hancock, Mark Knopfler, and David Foster in a warm, intimate celebration of melodic balladry.
With Impressions and the albums that preceded it, Chris Botti has thoroughly established himself as one of the important, innovative figures of the contemporary music world.