Chris Botti ~ Late Show
Tickets on Sale Friday, March 26th 2021 @ 12pm pst.Blue Note Napa presents world class entertainment outside at the Charles Krug Estate located at 2800 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574.
Doors are (1) hr prior to show
Venue follows all local/state COVID-19 guidelines required at date of show. CA State Guidelines, visit covid19.ca.gov.
Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated patrons
- Virtual tickets are sent via email/text to your Ticketmaster account. Have tickets open to scan upon arrival. Tickets purchased from unofficial 3rd parties cannot be verified by our scanners.
- Show is seated with both reserved and general admission sections
Gold, Silver and Bronze Ticket holders, doors open at 6:30PM.
Ticket Prices and Locations
GOLD $139 RESERVED
SILVER $99 RESERVED
BRONZE $79 RESERVED
IRON $ 69 GA, 1ST COME, 1ST SEATED AREA
- Reserved Tickets are sold in units of 2, 4, or 6 only.
- Households of 6 or less that want to sit together may request with host
- All members of your party must be present and together.
- Field Restrooms available.
- All theater style chairs are sanitized.
- Free, on-site field parking.
- No Outside Food/Drink or Video Cameras.
- Food and Drink available for purchase.
- Aged 8+ No Babies.
- No Pets. Service Animals Only. Please do not leave your pet in your car!
- Tickets purchased from unofficial third party outlets cannot be verified by our ticket scanners. If you have an issue with a third party ticket purchase, you must contact the third party outlet.
Over the past three decades, Botti has recorded and performed with the best in music, including Sting, Barbra Streisand, Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga, Josh Groban, Yo-Yo Ma, Michael Bublé, Paul Simon, Joni Mitchell, John Mayer, Andrea Bocelli, Joshua Bell, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and even Frank Sinatra. Hitting the road for as many as 300 days per year, the trumpeter has also performed with many of the finest symphonies and at some of the world's most prestigious venues from Carnegie Hall and the Hollywood Bowl to the Sydney Opera House and the Real Teatro di San Carlo in Italy.
Impressions, Botti's 2012 Columbia Records and Grammy winning release, is the latest in a stellar parade of albums – including When I Fall In Love (2004), To Love Again: The Duets (2005), Italia (2007), and the CD/DVD Chris Botti in Boston (2009) – that has firmly established him as a clarion voice in the American contemporary music scene. Playing with his uniquely expressive sound and soaring musical imagination, Botti is joined on the disc by featured artists Andrea Bocelli, Vince Gill, Herbie Hancock, Mark Knopfler, and David Foster in a warm, intimate celebration of melodic balladry.
With Impressions and the albums that preceded it, Chris Botti has thoroughly established himself as one of the important, innovative figures of the contemporary music world.