The safety of our fans, staff and artists is our first priority. The Blue Note Napa is taking every precaution to make sure that everyone within our events feels safe and comfortable.
We will be adhering to the CDC social distancing guidelines and cleanliness. Every concert we produce will meet or exceed the California and CDC recommendations.
***** In accordance with State Covid-19 Guidelines, tickets are currently only offered to California residents. *****
We want every individual at our events to feel safe while enjoying wonderful live performances again!
- All tickets will be pre-sold via TicketMaster. Once tickets are purchased, an email will be sent out the week prior to the show reminding the ticket holder of the safety protocols. Please be sure to share the safety protocol email with the other guests in your party.
- The Blue Note is now outdoors, on the front lawn, at Charles Krug Winery! All two person bistro-style tables are distanced 8’ from one another. Household units that purchase ticket together may have up to 3 tables placed together upon request, by the Blue Note staff, upon their arrival.
- Prior to showtime, safety announcements will be made to the audience through the event PA system.
Upon entry to the Blue Note Napa at Charles Krug, the ticket scanning personnel will scan attendees tickets. All attendees are required to be wearing masks in order for the tickets to be scanned.
- All guests are required to wear masks at all times when they are not eating or drinking
- All staff is required to wear masks at all times. This includes wait staff, restroom attendants, the traffic / parking crew, and cleaning crew.
- Masks are to be shown upon entry and will be provided if you do not have one.
- If you need to leave your table, masks are required.
- The State of California has a CDC mask policy in effect. We have a zero-tolerance policy. Anyone not following the guidelines for masks and social distancing will be asked to leave along with their party, without a refund.
- Your entire party is required and expected to act responsibly.
AMPLE FACILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED AND DISINFECTED THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF THE EVENT
- Outdoor restrooms will be spaced at a minimum of six to eight feet away from one another.
- Restrooms will have a sanitizing attendant continually cleaning and sanitizing each of the restrooms before, during and after each event.
- The continual cleaning will occur from the time that the doors open and guests are on-site, until the last guest leaves the site.
- All restrooms are equipped with hand sanitizer stations.
- The backstage area will have restrooms and wash stations specifically for use by the talent and staff only.
Our working staff will submit to a temperature check upon arrival and will receive a pre-shift health screening. ALL staff will be required to wear PPE at all times with a strict zero-tolerance policy. Any staff with symptomatic red flags or a failure to comply with these rules will be asked to leave and will be replaced for their work shift.
- While we are taking every precaution including following the CDC, State, and local government guidelines to ensure your safety, we ask that you do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Additionally, all patrons assume all risks, hazards, and exposures, including COVID-19 or any other communicable disease that may occur by attending and hereby waive all potential claims against Blue Note Napa, BNNV, LLC, Blue Note Entertainment Group, Another Planet Entertainment LLC, Charles Krug Winery, and TicketMaster related to such.
- Accordingly, by entering the venue, you, knowingly and freely, assume all such COVID-19 related risks, both known and unknown, relating to your entry into the venue and your participation/attendance in this live event; and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you and your heirs, successors and assigns, hereby forever release, waive, relinquish, and discharge Blue Note Napa, BNNV, LLC, Blue Note Entertainment Group, Another Planet Entertainment LLC, Charles Krug Winery and TicketMaster, along with their parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors and/or assigns, including without limitation, their respective officers, agents, employees, or other representatives (collectively, the “Representatives”), from any and all COVID-19 related claims, demands, liabilities, rights, damages, expenses, and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, and other losses of any kind, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, (collectively, “Damages”) as a result of your entry to this venue and participation of this live event, including but not limited to personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, and including but not limited to claims based on the alleged negligence of any Representative(s) or any other person related to COVID-19 sanitization. You further promise not to sue the Blue Note Napa, BNNV, LLC, Blue Note Entertainment Group, Another Planet Entertainment LLC, Charles Krug Winery and TicketMaster or any of their Representatives and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all Damages resulting from your contraction of COVID-19.