An Exciting Journey Awaits!
The Blue Note Napa and Napa Valley Wine Train have teamed up to bring you a brand new Wine Country experience. Starting September 14, 2017 take a ride on the Blue Note Express, where visitors to the wine region can now enjoy TWO of Napa Valley’s most sought after attractions.
The Journey begins at the The Napa Valley Wine Train Station located at: 1275 McKinstry Street, Napa, California 94559.
- 5:45pm Train Arrives in Station,
- 6:00pm Train Departs
- 6:30pm Arrival at Yountville Station
- 7:15pm Depart Yountville Station and continue on dining journey
- 9:00pm Return to Napa
- 9:30pm Live Music at Blue Note Napa
1030 Main Street, Napa, CA 94559
Box Office – 707.880.2300
The Blue Note Napa also offers,
- Full Restaurant Menu specializing in Wine Country Comfort Cuisine
- Wine and Cocktail Bar with Bottle service at every table
- World Class Musicians performing Jazz, Blues, Soul, and more!
- Fine Art adorn the walls, enjoy the musical inspired Hall of Fame wrapped in sheet music, and the Jazz Legends on display
Walk or drive, the walkway takes visitors along the path through the Oxbow Commons and along the beautiful Napa Creek.
Parking – Street & Lot Parking Available
Lear more about Blue Note Napa HERE